Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Circle

After that day at the beach, I didn't see him again.

Until I went to a gathering. He was there.

Everyone formed a circle. We were facing each other, we were on the opposite edges of the circle. I hope you can imagine what I meant by that.

I had an extreme need of a pen. And he had one. I don't know what really made him move, but he walked through the center of the circle to give me what I need. We were on opposite poles of the circle. If the circle had been the earth, it was like he went from north pole to south pole just to give me what I needed. But what's that one thing that I really need?

He stretched his hand to give the pen. I took it from him and he went back.

He reminds me of God. Savior, Provider.

It's odd that I still remember the scene clearly.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it's the little things that really stick to the mind. it may seem insignificant at first... but sometimes it's those memories that lasts forever

    ReplyDelete