Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I wonder...

This was supposed to be a secret blog. But then, keeping things won't help me. I have decided not to keep things from anyone.

But I have decided to keep my identity.

April 07, 2009: Everything is too much for me now. I just sat back and watched dramas and movies, and cried because of the story..the acting, and everything sad about it. I never paid attention to my own feelings' contribution for that good cry.

I cried not because of the story, the acting, and all, but because somehow I can relate to them. It is not being a pathetic fangirl. It's just being a girl. That's all. Nothing's wrong with it. But it felt seriously wrong. I wonder why.

Today I realized that I have a story to share, too. I wonder if it would feel good if I write everything? With a bit of lie and mystery...so as to not reveal myself.

Would it feel so good like how hot beverage runs through the throat so smoothly? Or as good as the feeling when liquid flows?

Like drinking? Like crying?

I wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment