Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Think of A Beach

I dont know whether to start in the beginning, in the middle, or in the future, for there is no end yet. Now I even doubt if we had a beginning. If I had to pick, I would start where my memories take me.

Think of a beach. Not beside the water, but at the sandy areas, with lots of trees. You see a car, come on. Think like you are me.

In the car someone is looking at you.

You're looking at a chicken before you looked at him. Of course, of course. He looks young. While he was looking at you, his lips, or mouth, were half-open. Then he got off the car- he ignores you. Of course, because he doesnt know you yet.

How come? How come people ignore other people just because they dont know them?

Then think of the water. The sun. Nobody but him and 3 other kids are on the water. Not swimming, but they're just standing there.

And there you came.

You take a dip into the water. Oh my goodness, the sun burns your skin, and you see some kind of slug behind you. A pink one. Or was it really a slug?

No, no. You did not scream. Before you attempted to, there he was to "save" you.

With a cup he got the slug away.

With that act he took your breath away.

1 comment:

  1. dude, i think i understood what you're trying to say. he is totally the slug killer!!!

    ReplyDelete